Episode 36: The Power of Positive Affirmations
We had the pleasure of interviewing Cheryl Sutherland for our podcast this week.
Cheryl Sutherland experienced something that many people feel. She knew that there is something more out there for her and had trouble discovering it. She took a risk and left her job to completely focus on building her self-confidence, nurturing her inner gifts through journaling, reading and working with affirmations.
It was then she re-discovered her passion was to uplift and support others in seeing and knowing the very best in themselves. She started her personal growth company, PleaseNotes, fueled with excitement and a drive she didn't know was possible.
PleaseNotes is a line of affirmation-filled goods created to help you become your favourite version of you.
In this episode we spoke about:
- The power of affirmations.
- The law of attraction and how to use it to manifest the life you want.
- Working on projects that are unique to you.
- Building a successful online business.
- How to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign.
- Racism in the workspace.
- These past months events with the protests, and all events that have taken place with black lives matter.