Ep 74: From 1-800-GOT-JUNK Rep To Company Culture Expert and 5 Figure Speaking Engagements Ft. Michel Falcon
Michel Falcon has one interesting story. Everything in his career began when he was a customer service rep at 1-800-Got-Junk. When he was working there, Michel began learning how company culture affects employees and grew to become an expert on the subject matter.
In this podcast, we have a conversation with Michel on the turbulent journey it took for him to becoming an entrepreneur. You'll hear how he had to move back home with his parents to landing his first speaking engagement, how he became a consultant for some of the world's largest companies, him writing a book, and how he & a hospitality group have influence on the popular entertainment district in downtown Toronto.
In this episode we discuss:
- Building yourself up when you got nothing
- Getting paid $30,000+ as a public speaker
- Building an agency from scratch
- Becoming an expert on company culture
- Building Baro and Petty Cash in Toronto
- Bringing a new Peruvian fast-casual restaurant to life
And so much more. This podcast goes deep into the mindset behind his intentions and building an agency from scratch.