In this week’s podcast, we have Spencer Badu. Spencer is a creative entrepreneur in his own right. He's the owner and man behind his self-named fashion line Spencer Badu.
The fashion line is currently in world-renowned stores including SSENSE, The Bay, and Backdoor to name a few. We dive deep into his entrepreneurial story, from growing up in Toronto to his rise in establishing a globally known brand.
Topics covered include:
- Getting your fashion brand started
- How to get the attention of celebrities
- How to get into established high-end stores
- Creating a brand aesthetic
- Negotiating terms with a retailer
and so much more.
Please enjoy the episode and send us a message on Instagram to share your thoughts.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3eo8An4